Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need the perfect Good Luck (Merde) gift for my boyfriend!?

In december, when I had just started seeing him, my boyfriend performed in The Nutcracker. I sent him a Nutcracker gift basket to wish him luck, or as dancers say, Merde.



Next, his ballet company is performing Sleeping Beauty, and I need ideas on something cute to get him. Any inspirations, or ideas about where I can go to get him something?

I need the perfect Good Luck (Merde) gift for my boyfriend!?
Lucky girl, ballet guys are hot!



Knit him warm-ups, that would be an awesome thing to do.

Nureyev was never seen without his on until right before he went on.



Sew the word Merde into his shoes, in red, since the Chinese believe it's good luck.



Make him a good luck dinner FULL of carbs and protein the night before opening. Energy and love from you! That should stay with him alright!
Reply:A four leaf clover


No comments:

Post a Comment